Here is the recipe - try it, share it, and most of all, relax, and enjoy it!
* 1 French baguette - small
* 1 Small jar of apricot jam
* 1 Small wheel of brie, sliced thinly
* 12 Slices of proscuitto - VERY thinly sliced
-Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spread some olive oil on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Slice the small baguette on a bias, in 12 equal slices. Brush them lightly with olive oil, and place on cookie sheet. Bake until lightly browned. Let cool.
- When the crostini (baguette slices) are cooled, spread with a small amount of apricot jam. Then, layer the prosciutto on top, and then, the brie. Top with a small dollop of jam.
Place on a platter, and share with all!
Have a great week end and we will catch up on Monday!