Great Cook Books I Cook (and live) by

  • Big Orange Book by Rachael Ray
  • Giada at Home
  • Jamie at Home
  • Look and Cook by Rachael Ray

Friday, November 13, 2009

Cheese and Ham Keish!

Good morning:) Today I am going to post a recipe for keish. My best friend has asked for it, so, here it is: Please keep in mind that I don't usually measure when make this, so, I will post amounts and measurements of ingredients, but, please note - use this as an approximation only.

Ingredients:

*1 frozen pie crust
*butter
* 1/2 onion
* 6-8 eggs
*salt and pepper
* cubed ham
* 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (you can use cheddar cheese, or goat cheese, blue cheese, - any cheese!, or a combination of any)

In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the salt and pepper, cubed ham and cheese. Place the pie crust in a pie plate. Put the egg mixture in the pie crust. Bake in a 350 degree oven for around 20-30 minutes or until the middle feels cooked. Voila! Let me know how it goes, Bren!!!!

Have a great week end everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment