Great Cook Books I Cook (and live) by

  • Big Orange Book by Rachael Ray
  • Giada at Home
  • Jamie at Home
  • Look and Cook by Rachael Ray

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Quick Chili Dip

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is keeping well. I just thought I would would quickly give you another "throw together" dip recipe - easy, and yummy and no measuring! Use your left over, frozen or canned chili to make this recipe - put as much or as little of each ingredient as you like it, to your taste! It is a success every time I make it!


For all of your information - I am now an Epicure consultant!!! I use their spices all the time, so, why not become part of the team, righ? If any of you need anything at all to make your cooking easier and tastier than ever, please let me know! Check out the website at www.epicureselections.com. I am more than willing to ship to any of you! Take care and let me know what you think of the dip!

In a bowl mix together chili, sour cream (use full fat for a thicker dip), cream cheese (at room temperature) shredded cheddar cheese, chopped red chili pepper (or you can use green jalapenos), a dash of hot sauce, some chopped cilantro. (I would add a couple of Tablespoons of Nacho Cheese Dip by Epicure here too) Put the whole thing in an oven proof casserole dish, or any oven proof container (or even a tin container for warming on the bar be cue), and place in the over or microwave (or bar be cue) and warm it up until it is of desired heat. Serve with nacho chips - yummy!!!!!

Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment